Official – certified translation in 50 languages and language combinations in Greece
Translations in Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Flemish, Serbian, Croatian, Albanian, Bulgarian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Bengali, Hindi, Filipino, Urdu, Thai and other languages.
- Translation of technical manuals (prospectus), for construction projects for public tenders, directives and rules of the European Union.
- Translation of certified legal texts and documents, contracts, articles of association, proxies, shipping documents, court documents, covenants, private contracts. Legal translations are translated by either legal translators or lawyers-translators.
- Official translation of financial documents, tax declaration, bank documents, letters of guarantee, loan agreements and commercial correspondence, balance sheets, official translation of documents for the avoidance of double taxation of foreign residents and their use at tax offices.
- Translation of medical examinations, medical certificate for passengers regarding coronavirus disease (Covid – 19), medical prescriptions, approvals of medicines and cosmetics, veterinary medicines. Doctors, biologists, chemists, veterinarians provide the specific terminology.
- Translation of web pages and copywriting
- Translation of certificates and attestations, permanent residence, tax residence, affidavit, criminal record, marital status, birth marriage and death certificates, identity card, passport, driving license, letters of recommendation and other documents for participation in public tenders.
- Translations of academic theses, books, newspaper and magazine articles, literary, philosophical and historical works.
- Translation of a tourist related information, restaurant menu and coffee bar, hotel websites
- Use of trados
We work with experienced, professional translators and graduates, who honour deadlines. Our translators are specialized in terminology, and translate into their native language.
Send part of or the entire text for translation by e-mail or fill out the form below for a free quotation.
The final cost is determined by the linguistic combination, the terminology and difficulty of the text, the volume, the date of delivery and the format of the text (tables, layouts, etc.)
Our office guarantees the security and confidentiality of all documents document security while our translators have all signed a confidentiality agreement.
Our translation office is based in Athens – Greece, and can provide translation services to both individuals and companies around the world online.